Rhode Island Soccer League (Over-30/40) RISL
- 2012 Fees: $80 / $40 (3-man system) or $80 (one-man system)
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed with re-entry BUT only 24 are allowed to play
- Substitutions are permitted at any stoppage of play
- Red Cards are kept and submitted with the game report with a supplemental
- if you are emailing the game report the red card need to be mailed by Monday
ALL goal scorers are to be documented on game report
All Red and yellow cards are to be documented on the game report
- Game report can be submitted by mail per instructions on the game report
- game reports can be scanned and email to email@example.com and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call in scores by 6pm to (401) 616-5230 or (401) 714-7774 (cell)
- Game report can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- game reports must be done within 24 hours
- keep a copy of rosters and game report for your records
Rhode Island Women’s Soccer League RIWSL
- 2011 Fees: $80 / $40 (3-man system) or $80 (one-man system)
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed
- Substitutions permitted on goal kick, kick-off, own throw-ins, 1-for-1 on injury, and any time an opponent makes a sub
- Submit game report by mail as shown on the game report
- keep a copy of game report for your records
COMPLETE GAME REPORT ON GAMEOFFICIALS AS WELL WITH IN 24 HOURS OF MATCH!!!!
- A. Rules for Games The current FIFA Laws of the Game and Universal Guide for Referees shall serve as the official game rules for the League, with the following exceptions:
- 1. Players may be re-substituted freely up to eighteen players in any game. Only eighteen players may be listed on any game roster.
- 2. Unlimited substitutions may be made, either on a throw-in when the substituting team has possession or on any goal kick.
- 3. Unlimited substitutions may be made on the opposing team’s throw in if they are also substituting.
- B: Rules for Season Play
- 1. The home team is responsible for all field fees. Each team shall pay half of the referee fees.
- 2. The home team is to provide a game ball.
- 3. The home team is responsible for having the field properly marked and equipped with nets and corner markers. If the field is not properly prepared, the home team is assessed the League poor field fine, and the game is played. If the field is considered not fit for play (i.e. no goals, no lines) the visiting team wins the game by forfeit. It is the referee’s decision which level of penalty is assessed.
- 4. Each team shall wear uniforms of different major colors, goalkeepers shall wear uniforms that distinguish them from all field players. In the event of similar uniforms, the home team shall be required to change color through the use of pinafores or alternate uniforms.
- 5. Each player on a team, with the exception of the goalkeeper, shall wear a visible, legible, and unique number on the jersey. Each player shall wear the same number throughout the game.
- 7. No player shall play with jewelry, metal cleats, or cleats with metal showing. Glasses must have plastic frames and safety bands. Added 6/22/08: It is the sole discretion of the referees to determine if any jewelry is acceptable for play. The player is required to comply with the referee’s request to remove jewelry. Taping over jewelry is not considered removal. In almost all cases, wedding bands are permitted.
GAME REPORTING: MUST MAIL REPORT IN AND REPORT ON GAME OFFICIALS MUST BE COMPLETE IN 24 HOURS
USA League (Affiliated with US Club Soccer)
please see league website . usasl.net