- Substitutions permitted on any dead ball
- Number of players:
- U10: 6v6, 4 players minimum
- U11-U12: 9v9, 5 players minimum
- U14+: 11v11 7 players minimum
- U10-U15: Permitted
- U16+: Not permitted in each half
- Duration of Halves:
- U10-U12: 30 Minutes
- U13-U14: 35 Minutes
- U15-U16: 40 Minutes
- U17+: 45 Minutes
- U10: $45
- U11: $50
- u12 8V8 $50
- U12: $50/$40
- U13-U14: $55/$40
- U15-U16: $65/$40
- U17-U19: $70/$40
In the event of a forfeit or no-show, submit an invoice online.
if NEP teams fail to pay or fail to pay correct amount please go to http://www.nepremiership.com/referee-invoice.html fill in necessary data and click submit – one form per game
- U10 only: Opposition players must retreat into their own half of the playing field on goal kicks.
- U16+ Injury Rule: Re-entry is permitted if an injury occurs and all other substitutes have been exhausted.
- Modified heading rules are in effect for younger age groups.
- Red cards are NOT kept
- NO HARD CASTS are allowed
- Submit game report online in USOfficials.
- log back into usofficials and click on game to the left there will be a blue icon report click on it conplete report save
- do not mail anything
- Web site: www.nepremiership.com
Blue line rules apply
BUILD OUT LINE
• When the goalkeeper has the ball, either during play (from the opponent) or from a goal kick, the opposing team must move behind the build out line until the ball is put into play
• Once the opposing team is behind the build out line, the goalkeeper can pass, throw or roll the ball into play (punting is not allowed)
• BUILd out line will also be used to denote where offside offenses can be called
• Players cannot be penalized for an offside offense between the halfway line and the build out line
• Players can be penalized for an offside offense between the build out line and goal line
• If there is not a build out line drawn on the field, simply place cones on the touchline at each end of the field midway between the penalty box and halfway line. We have to be on the same page on this
game reports completed on USOFFICIALS in 24 hours ALL POSTIONS MUST REPORT TO RECEIVE PAYMENT
Referees must set up their direct deposit
payment to referees is made once per month based on if you have completed your games reports