To upgrade from a Grassroots Referee to a Regional Referee, the individual must meet the following requirements:
- Referee must be Age 18 Years or Older
- Referee must submit a list of games officiated over their entire referee carreer: 50 Games as a Referee and 25 as an Assistant Referee at Local Adult Amateur Level
- Referee must be registered as a Grassroots Referee for a minimum of three (3) consecutive Years
- Referee must attend and complete a Regional Referee Course (which includes the standard online modules and Regional Referee Quiz)
- Referee must attend and complete a Fitness Test
- Referee must obtain a minimum of 3 Passing Evaluations as a Referee (2 at Adult Amateur Level & 1 at Highest Youth (U18 or U19) – 2 x 45 minute half matches) – each evaluation must be done by a different referee coach
If you are interested in upgrading, please contact any member of the SRC for more details.