1. Service before self.
2. I will conduct myself honorably at all times and maintain the dignity of my position.
3. I will never knowingly criticize my fellow assessors.
4. I will be courteous and considerate when critiquing officials during the post-game.
5. I will not make statements about any game official except in my official capacity.
6. All my assessments are confidential and are to be shared only according to policy.
7. I will not provide in written feedback anything different from what was told to the official during the post-game session.
8. I will not let personal feelings interfere with my objective evaluation.
9. I will have no conflicts of interest involved in the match, the referees, or the players.